- September 13, 2018
- 12:30 pm
Department of the Attorney-General and Justice
Community Benefit Fund – Information sessions
10 September 2018
The Community Benefit Fund team from Licensing NT are holding information sessions around the Territory during September.
It’s an opportunity for eligible not-for-profit community based groups to learn more about what grants and funding are available and how to apply.
Activities can include youth services, sporting and recreation facilities, art projects or community events.
If your organisation has applied for CBF grants in the past, or is interested in applying for grants in the future these sessions will provide useful information.
· Katherine: Monday 10 September 2018 at Knotts Crossing Resorts – 1pm & 6pm
· Nhulunbuy: Thursday 13 September 2018 at Walkabout lodge – 12.30pm & 6pm
· Alice Springs: Tuesday 18 September 2018 at Double Tree by Hilton Hotel Alice Springs – 12pm & 6pm
· Tennant Creek: Wednesday 19 September 2018 at Bluestone Motor Inn – 6pm
· Darwin and Palmerston: dates/times to be confirmed
To let the team know you are attending, or for more information contact the Community Benefit Fund on 1300 650 153 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For details on eligibility visit the website www.nt.gov.au/cbf